Be in control with the 360˚ view of all proposals that comes with the Orbidal workspace – the interface ensures you have a snapshot of all bidding activity underway at any given time.
Oversee multiple bids
- Bid managers can create and oversee multiple bids, maintaining visibility of progress and driving activity towards key milestones
- Enhanced control makes space for multiple bids being manged at once and creates confidence that bids will be submitted on time
- Enjoy the better outcomes enabled by a well-managed process
- In the joined-up Orbidal system, team members have clear sight of each other’s contribution and can see when their specialist input is required on individual sections
- Managers can assign tasks and set deadlines for content creation and also schedule reviews, ensuring timely checks of compliance and confidence you are meeting RFP requirements
- Track progress with the 360˚ view of all bidding activity to target where attention is needed most
- Ensure spend, resource allocation, adherence to deadlines and conformance to quality all remain on plan
- The Orbidal system is a frictionless user and learning experience that never stands still
- The platform learns and responds to what you do
- Register your scores for each competition, to let the platform advise and prompt on suggested learnings and improvements
- The expertise gained and time saved by using Orbidal enables business development teams to deliver higher scoring tenders at an increased frequency
5 steps to a successful bidding strategy
A successful tendering strategy contains the same core elements, regardless of your industry, country or budget. When it comes to opening up your sales pipeline and winning more tenders, the five top tips remain the same.
Lessons Learnt from Tendering during lockdown
Since COVID-19 related lockdowns, pitching for business has overtaken existing relationships as the leading generator of new revenue.
Custodian compete for larger, multi-faceted contracts
Custodian were in a position to compete for larger, multi-faceted contracts. They were spending a lot of time compiling these tenders, but the return on this investment wasn't adding up for them.
How Enterprise Bid Teams Can Increase Revenue Predictability by 25%
'Bid Planning' is a key component of a successful bidding strategy and one that will increase your revenue predictability by up to 25%, improve your competitive positioning among buyers, and ensure your entire sales team are on point behind agreed win-themes.
Browse our bidding solutions
Use the Orbidal Bid Writer to create new content blocks for your proposal and to drop in winning content from previous responses, directly into your proposal.
Orbidal’s strategic framework for producing high scoring responses is embedded into the platform.