Produce high-scoring RFP responses. Consistently. Faster.
Growth-focused enterprises are using Orbidal’s proven methods, best practice responses and competition insights to move their average scores of 60% to winning scores of 90% and over.
360˚ bidding system drives your success
Our complete bidding system brings together the content, tools and strategies you need to produce successful bid submissions time and again. It’s built on insights and expertise from over 7,000 successful international proposals and uses machine learning to drive your bid success further.
Advance towards 90% – a winning score
Too many enterprises are in the dark about how bids are marked and what’s involved in achieving a 90% winning score. Intelligent content, winning templates and multiple tools integrated into Orbidal guide you through the basics to achieving higher scoring responses consistently. All RFP responses are stored, giving you the starting point to bid, win and repeat, again and again.
Easy collaboration lets you focus on strategy
The platform’s systematic approach lets you engage with colleagues readily and gather contributions with ease. No more chasing and searching for content or bid deadlines missed. The time and money you save can be invested in the strategic components of your bid, where differentiation from your competition is achieved.
Winning insights, adopted internationally
The Orbidal system integrates insights from over 7,000 successful proposals, as well as best practice examples for you to follow. Examples are updated as regulatory and client expectations change.
Our system is founded on two decades of real-world procurement consultancy and enterprise sales experience – both client and supplier-side – ensuring an RFP system you can trust.
Enterprises across Europe are using Orbidal to produce high-scoring responses each time they bid. In total more than 1,000 ambitious enterprises have benefited from our 360˚ system.
Orbidal is trusted by growth-focused enterprises of all sizes and diverse sectors.
Is Orbidal right for you?
- Gain a clear view of opportunities and proposal writing activity
- As teams start to produce higher-scoring tenders consistently, have greater confidence about projects and revenue coming in
- Benefit from up to 25% greater predictability of revenue
- Make informed decisions about increasing revenue targets
- Develop a consistent approach to proposals that saves your team and enterprise time and money
- Have extra capacity to invest in the strategic components of the bid that differentiate you and drive higher scores
- Build engagement and goodwill across your organisation with a streamlined bid process that content owners and leaders find easy to participate in
- Build recognition of your bidding team’s capabilities and success
- Gain time to produce a higher number of more effective proposals with a streamlined process and best practice responses to learn from
- Collaborate easily with all content gathering and editing completed in one place – no need to send files around and manage changes
- Develop your expertise with bid content, tools and methods built on 20 years of bidding and procurement experience
- Have up-to-date knowledge of bid progress, enabling you to commit to delivery deadlines and meet client expectations
- Gain clear sight of all contributions to tenders, building your specialist knowledge and enhancing your sales conversations
- Gain insights on how to achieve winning scores and help to build a team that consistently hits its sales targets
Some of our bidding solutions:
Sign up to Orbidal’s public sector tender notification service and bring in opportunities from your own CRM to create a single leads funnel. You can assess your ability to convert each opportunity with another tool the Orbidal Bid Decider.
In Bid Hub you can store your Question & Answer Blocks together with proposal assets. These are tagged based on content and quality and your proposal documentation is supplemented by validated, best-in-class answers drafted by Orbidal, ready for enrichment by your proposal writers.
This is an intuitive workspace that provides a snapshot of bidding activity at any given time plus full access to all proposals. Team leaders can direct activity where and when it is needed most, driving better outcomes.
This module includes proven techniques for moving your enterprise from a basic approach to bidding that achieves a 60% score (not enough to win) to a strategic approach that achieves a winning 90% score or more.